The canteen is situated at the corner of a vast green field on the right as one enters the college. There is enough room to seat 40 to 50 students at a time. Hygienically prepared food is served at a subsidized rate. It caters to the taste of different students by serving a variety of dishes which are easily affordable. The canteen helpers look to the needs of both teaching and non-teaching staff.
The students’ common room has the following facilities:
- Proper seating area for relaxation
- Periodicals and Newspaper for information
- Information regarding academic courses and employment opportunities
- Recreational facilities like Chessboard and Carom
- Proper toilet facilities
- Proper natural lighting and ventilation