NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY
SAROINI NAIDU COLLEGE FOR WOMEN
STUDY CENTRE CODE NO.: E – 06
Establishment / Introduced on – 2003 July.
Address – 30, Jessore Road, Dum Dum, Kolkata – 700028
Contact No. – 033 25298439
Office Room – N2
Principal – Dr. Urmila Ukil
Co-ordinator – Dr. Sunanda Chatterjee
Academic Co-ordinator – Dr. Saswati Ghosh Banik – PGGR
Office Assistant – Sri. Naba Kumar Mukhopadhyay
Office Peon – Sri. Susanta Mondal
Durwan – Sri. Sanjit Mondal
Course affiliated for Study Centre
- Bachelors degree programme –
- Honours Course in Bengali – EBG
- Honours Course in History – EHI
- Honours Course in Geography – EGR
- Post Graduation degree –
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Social Work
- Library Science and Information (Post Graduate Degree)
- Post Graduate Diploma Course – (One Year)
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- English Language Teaching
- One Year Diploma Course in Pre-primary Teachers’ Education Montessori
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science and Information
- Diploma course in Public relations and advertising
Appointment and approval of Staff and Counsellors of Study Centre E-06
- The Co-ordinators in appointed by Principal with GB approval of the college and the name and Biodata of the Co-ordinator is sent by the Principal with GB resolution to University (Netaji Subhas Open University).
- The office Assistant, Durwan, Peon is appointed by Principal and intimated to University.
- Counsellors for Graduation course is appointed by Principal on the basis of Biodata and application form (forwarded by co-ordinator) and intimated to University.
- Dr. Santwana Chakraborty – BDP Bengali
- Dr. Kanika Saha – BDP Bengali
- Dr. Srabani Bandopadhyay – BDP Bengali
- Dr. Gouri Sanfui – BDP Bengali
- Dr. Nibedita Pal – BDP History
- Dr. Sukanya Sarkar – BDP History
- Dr. Sutapa Bhatta – BDP History
- Dr. Azizul Biswas – BDP History
- Prof. Soma Mukherjee – BDP English
- Prof. Ketaki Basu – BDP Geography
- Academic Counsellor of PG Geography is appointed by Principal with GB resolution and the name, biodata of the some is dent by Principal to University.
- Counsellors for PG Course are selected and appointed directly by University.
- Maintenance grant for Study Centre is sent by University is every financial year.
- Each expenditure is done jointly by Principal and Co-ordinator of Study Centre.
- Utilization of grant and audit report are sent by Study Centre to University.
Existing Counsellors –
Finance management of study centre –
- The Process of On-Line admission is maintained i.e. the admission fees are directly deposited in university account.
- Admission is Pre-primary teachers training education is conducted by Study Centre. 40% of course fees and university fees (total) is sent by study centre to university by Bank draft. The remaining 60% of course fees is utilized for maintenance of the course of DPTEM.