Qualification : M.A, M.Phil , Ph.D
Designation : Assistant Professor
Teaching Experience : 15 Years
- UG level : (Hons.) Ancient and Modern History of India.
- PG level : Modern India (N.S.O.U) (R.B.U) Distance Education
Research Interest :
- History environment,
- Gender Study,
- History of colonial Calcutta.
Professional Membership :
- Corpus Research Institute,
- Paschimbanga Itihas Samsad,
- Bangiya Sahitya Parishad.
Presented research papers in three International, Seventeen National and Six state level Seminars.
Books Published : Two Chapters in N.S.O.U P.G History Module, European History.
Published Papers : Published Paper in 15 Conference Proceedings and 5 Journals.
Ongoing Minor Research Project on Colonial Calcutta , Urban Development and Environment (2015-2017).