Department of Physics
- Sonali Saha, Sharmistha Sen, Sankhasubhra Nag, Suparna Raychowdhury and Tapas K. Das, Model dependence of the multi-transonic behaviour,stability properties and the corresponding acoustic geometry for accretion onto rotating black holes, New Astronomy 43, 10 (2016)
- Aparajita Das, Sreeparna Bhadra and Sonali Saha, Quantum phase transition in dimerised spin-1/2 chain, Quantum Information Processing 14, 4089 (2015)
- Sonali Saha, Accretion Dynamics in SdS Space, Proc Indian Natn Sci Acad 81, No. 1, February 2015 Special Issue, pp. 282-287.
- T.P. Sinha, Alo Dutta, Sonali Saha, Kartick Tarafder, Biplab Sanyal, Olle Eriksson, Abhijit Mookerjee, Electronic structure and optical properties of ordered compounds potassium tantalate and potassium niobate and their disordered alloys Physica B: Condensed Matter 407 (24), 4615-4621(2012)
- Sonali Saha, T.P. Sinha, Dielectric relaxation in Sr Fe1∕ 2 Nb1∕ 2 O3, Journal of Applied Physics 99, 014109 (2006)
- Kamal Krishna Saha, Tanusri Saha-Dasgupta, Abhijit Mookerjee, Sonali Saha and T.P. Sinha, Optical properties of perovskite alkaline-earth titanates: a formulation, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 14, 3849 (2002)
- Sonali Saha and T. P. Sinha, Structural and dielectric studies of BaFe0. 5Nb0. 5O3, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 14,249 (2002)
- Sonali Saha, T.P. Sinha and A. Mookerjee, Electronic structure, chemical bonding, and optical properties of paraelectric BaTiO 3, Physical Review B 62, 8828 (2000).
- Sonali Saha, T.P. Sinha and A. Mookerjee, Structural and optical properties of paraelectric SrTiO3, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 12, 3325 (2000)
- Sonali Saha, T.P. Sinha and A. Mookerjee, First principles study of electronic structure and optical properties of CaTiO3, European Physical Journal B 18, 207 (2000)
- Pratik Tarafdar, Deepika A. Bollimpalli, Sankhasubhra Nag, Tapas K. Das. “Influence of geometrical configuration on low angular momentum relativistic accretion around rotating black holes”. Phys. Rev. D, 100, August 2019, 043024.
- Md Arif Shaikh, Susovan Maity, Sankhasubhra Nag, Tapas Kumar Das. “Effective sound speed in relativistic accretion discs around Schwarzschild black holes”. New Astronomy, 69, May 2019, Pages 48-57.
- Supriyo Majumder, Sankhasubhra Nag, Tapas K. Das. “Low angular momentum accretion of fractal medium on to Kerr black holes and the emergence of the acoustic manifold”. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 480, Issue 3, November 2018, Pages 3017–3030.
- Sankhasubhra Nag, Siddhartha Sinha, Deepika B. Ananda, Tapas K. Das. “Influence of the black hole spin on the chaotic particle dynamics within a dipolar halo”. Astrophysics and Space Science, 362, Issue 4, article id.81, 8 pp.
- Sonali Saha, Sharmistha Sen, Sankhasubhra Nag, Suparna Raychowdhury, Tapas K. Das. “Model dependence of the multi-transonic behaviour, stability properties and the corresponding acoustic geometry for accretion onto rotating black holes”. New Astronomy, 43, February 2016, Pages 10–21.
- Tapas K Das, Sankhasubhra Nag, Swathi Hegde, Sourav Bhattacharya, Ishita Maity, Bożena Czerny, Paramita Barai, Paul J Wiita, Vladimír Karas, Tapan Naskar. “Black hole spin dependence of general relativistic multi-transonic accretion close to the horizon”. New Astronomy, 37, May 2015, Pages 81–104. [Highlighted in Nature Asia]
- Sankhasubhra Nag, Deepika B. Ananda, Ishita Maity, Tapas K. Das. “Development of Secular Instability in Different Disc Models of Black Hole Accretion”. Proc Indian Natn Sci Acad, 81,No. 1, February Special Issue 2015 pp. 267–271.
- Neven Bilić, Arpita Choudhary, Tapas K Das, Sankhasubhra Nag. “The role of axisymmetric flow configuration in the estimation of the analogue surface gravity and related Hawking like temperature”. Class. Quant. Gravity, 31, February 2014 Number 3, 035002
- Shilpi Agarwal, Tapas K. Das, Rukmini Dey, Sankhasubhra Nag.”An analytical study on the multi-critical behaviour and related bifurcation phenomena for relativistic black hole accretion”. Gen. Rel. Grav., 44, July 2012, Pages 1637–1655
- Sankhasubhra Nag, Swagata Acharya, Arnab K. Ray, Tapas K. Das. “The role of flow geometry in influencing the stability criteria for low angular momentum axisymmetric black hole accretion”. New Astronomy, 17, April 2012, Pages 285–295
- Avijit Lahiri, Gautam Ghosh, Sankhasubhra Nag. “Mixing and Decoherence to Nearest Separable States”. Int. J. Quantum Inform. 07, June 2009, No. 04, Pages 829-846
- Sankhasubhra Nag, Gautam Ghosh, Avijit Lahiri. “Quantum chaos: Reduced density matrix fluctuations in coupled systems”. Physica D, 204, 1 May 2005, Pages 110–121
- Avijit Lahiri, Sankhasubhra Nag. “Dynamical manifestation of quantum chaos: density matrix fluctuations in subsystems”. Physics Letters A, 318, November 2003, Pages 6–14
- Sankhasubhra Nag, Avijit Lahiri, Gautam Ghosh. “Entropy production due to coupling to a heat bath in the kicked rotor problem”. Physics Letters A, 292, December 2001, Pages 43–48
- Sankhasubhra Nag. “Environment Induced Decoherence of System with Two Qubits Interacting with Heisenberg Hamiltonian”. Proc. Nat. Conf. on Quantum Correlations: Foundations and Applications, Eds. D. Home, G. Kar, D. Banerjee. March 2014.
- Sankhasubhra Nag, Avijit Lahiri, Gautam Ghosh. “Study of Coupled Systems in Search of Quantum Signature of Chaos”. Proc. of the Second National Conference on Nonlinear Systems and Dynamics, February 2005, Aligarh Muslim University, Pages 97
- Sankhasubhra Nag, Gautam Ghosh, Avijit Lahiri. “Signatures of quantum chaos in the reduced density matrix of subsystems”. Proc. of the First National Conference on Nonlinear Systems and Dynamics, December 2003, IIT Kharagpur, Pages 53
- Non-adiabatic polaron hopping conduction in semiconducting V2O5- Bi2O3 oxide glasses doped with BaTiO3, S. Chakraborty, M. Sadhukhan, D.K.Modak and B.K.Chaudhuri; J. Mat. Sci., 30 (1995) 5139
- Non-adiabatic small polaron hopping conduction in SrTiO3 doped 90V2O5-10Bi2O3 glassy semiconductors, M. Sadhukhan, S. Chakraborty, D.K.Modak and B.K. Chaudhuri, Phil. Mag. B, 74 (1996) 139
- Electrical Properties of semiconducting (1-x)(90V2O5-10P2O5) +x BaTiO3 glass and glass ceramics, M. Sadhukhan, D.K.Modak and B.K.Chaudhuri, J. Chem Phys., 105 (1996)11326
- Anomalous specific heat and other properties of amorphous Ba1-xLixBiO3- oxides around semiconductor-metal-semiconductor like transition, G. Banerjee, M. Sadhukhan, A.K.Bera, M.Karar and B.K.Chaudhuri, J. Mat. Sci. Lett, 15 (1996) 2008
- Frequency dependent electrical conductivity and dielectric relaxation behavior in amorphous 90V2O5-10Bi2O3 oxide semiconductors doped with SrTiO3, S. Chakraborty, M.Sadhukhan, B.K.Chaudhuri, H.Mori, H.Sakata, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 50(3) (1997) 219
- AC transport mechanism and high dielectric constant of BatiO3 doped phosphate glasses, M.Sadhukhan, and B.K.Chaudhuri, the 9th International Meeting on ferroelectricity (August 1997) Seoul, South Korea
- Non-linear physical properties of some non-conventional semiconducting Bi-Pd-Ba-o glasses, D.K.Modak, G.Banerjee, M.Karar, , M.Sadhukhan, A.K.Bare and B.K.Chaudhuri, J.Mat. Res. 13 (1998) 2328
- Study of microstructural behavior and non-adiabatic small polaron hopping conduction in BaTiO3 doped lead vanadate glass and glass ceramics dispersed with ferroelectric nano crystals, M.Sadhukhan, D.K.Modak and B.K.Chaudhuri; J. Appl. Phys., 85 (1999) 3477
- Temperature dependence of elastic and dielectric properties of (1-x)Bi2O3XCuO oxide glassesJ. Phillip, N. Ridrigues, M.Sadhukhan, A.K.Bera and B.K.Chaudhuri, J. Mat. Sci, 35 (2000) 229
- Electrical and Optical properties of MoO3-TeO2 amorphous films prepared by PVD method, Manisha Pal, Y. Tsujigami, A. Yoshikado and H. Sakata, physica status solidi (a), 182 (2000)727
- Structural and electrical properties of amorphous MoO3-TeO2 films, Manisha Pal, Y. Tsujigami, K.Hirota and H. Sakata, J. Phys.D, Appl. Phys., 34 (2001)459
- AC conductivity of BaTiO3 containing (90V2O5-10P2O5) oxide glasses dispersed with nanocrystalline particles, D.K.Modak, U.K.Mondal, M.Sadhukhan and B.K.Chaudhuri, J. Mat. Sci., 36 (2001) 2539
- Electrical and optical properties of as deposited V2O5-TeO2 amorphous films and its annealing effect, Manisha Pal, K.Hirota and H.Sakata, physica status solidi (a) 196(2) (2003) 396
- Transport and dielectric properties of V2O5-MnO-TeO2 glasses, Manisha Pal, K.Sega, B.K.Chaudhuri and H.Sakata; Phil Mag 83(11) (2003) 1379
- Nano-crystalline Mn doped ZnO by chemical route, Manisha Pal and M.Pal, Japn.J. Appl.Phys. 44 (2005) 6901
- Borate based spintronic materials in bulk form above room temperature, Manisha Pal and M.Pal, J. Sur. Sci. Tech. 21 (2005)91
- Effect of iron substitution on structure and optical properties of Nano-crystalline CaTiO3, A. Bandyopadhyay, S.Mondal, M.Pal, U.Pal and M.Pal; J. Nano Research 3 (2008) 123
- Structural characterization of borate glasses containing zinc and manganese oxide, Manisha Pal. Baishakhi Roy and Mrinal pal; J. Modern Phys., 2 (2011)1062
- DC conductivity of Fe2O3-TeO2 amorphous films prepared by vapour deposition method, Manisha Pal, Beats of Natural Science, 1(2014) (ISSN No.-2348-7615)
- Influence of doping on crystal growth, structure and properties of nanocrystalline CaTiO3: a case study small angle neutron scattering: Oindrila Mondal, Manisha Pal, J. Appl. Cryst. 48 (2015) 836
- Multiwalled Carbon Nanostructure with Antibacterial Activity by Spray Pyrolysis Technique, Tapati Jana, Uday Das and Swati Ray, International Journal of Biomedical Engineering Vol 1, No 1 (2015) 8-14.
- Kinetics of Water Desorption in Select Marine Ferromanganese Crust Materials, Tapati Jana, The Beats of Natural Sciences Vol. 1, Issue 1 (2014), ISSN 2348 – 7615.
- Transparent polymer and diamond like hydrogenated amorphous carbon thin films by PECVD technique, Romyani Goswami, Tapati Jana and Swati Ray, Accepted in J. Phys. D: 41 (2008)155413.
- Studies on microstructure of silicon thin films and its effect on solar cells, by Swati Ray, Sumita Mukhopadhyay and Tapati Jana, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 90 (2006) 631-639.
- Development of low temperature silicon oxide thin films by photo-CVD for surface passivation, by Sumita Mukhopadhyay, Tapati Jana and Swati Ray, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. A 23(3) (2005) 417.
- Degradation Studies of Transparent Conducting Oxide: a Substrate for microcrystalline Silicon thin film solar cells, by Rajesh Das, Tapati Jana and Swati Ray, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 86 (2005) 207.
- Optoelectronic and structural properties of undoped microcrystalline silicon thin films: dependence on substrate temperature in VHF-PECVD technique, by Chandan Das, Tapati Jana and Swati Ray, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 43, No. 6A (2004) 3269.
- Transition from amorphous to microcrystalline Si:H: effects of substrate temperature and hydrogen dilution, S. Ray, S. Mukhopadhyay, T. Jana and R. Carius, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, 299-302 (2002) 761.
- The changes in electric and optical properties of intrinsic microcrystalline silicon upon variation of the structural composition, O. Vetterl , A. Groß , T. Jana, S. Ray, A. Lambertz, R. Carius and F. Finger, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, 299-302 (2002) 772.
- Low Temperature Silicon Oxide and Nitride for Surface Passivation of Silicon Solar Cells, Tapati Jana, Sumita Mukhopadhyay and Swati Ray, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 71 (2) (2002) 197.
- P-type microcrystalline silicon carbon alloy films by VHF-PECVD technique, Tapati Jana, Arup Dasgupta and Swati Ray, J. Mater. Res, 16(7) (2001) 2130.
- P-type Microcrystalline Silicon Films Prepared by VHF-PECVD Technique, Tapati Jana, Arup Dasgupta and Swati Ray, Indian J. Phys. 75A (4) (2001) 409-412.
- Microcrystalline Silicon phase in Silicon Oxide thin films developed by photo-CVD technique, Tapati Jana and Swati Ray, Thin Solids Films. 376 (2000) 241.
- Boron Doped a-SiOX:H films prepared by Photo-CVD technique”; Tapati Jana and Swati Ray, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, 260, No.3 (1999) 188.
- “Silicon oxide thin films prepared by a photo-chemical vapour deposition technique; T. Jana, S. Ghosh and S. Ray, Journal of Materials Science 32 (1997) 4895.
- Fabricatin of P+ implanted Shallow junctions with TiSi2 in Si MOS structure; T. Jana, D. N. Bose and P. V. S. Subrahmanyam, Indian Journal of Engineering and Materials Science, 3 (1996) 148.
- Global Warming: Effects on Environment and Human Responsibilities, Tapati Jana, Proceedings of the state level seminar Progress in Science vis-à-vis Environment, January 2013.
- Synthesis of Carbon Nanotubes using Cu-Ag Catalyst by Spray Pyrolysis Technique, Uday Das, Tapati Jana, Arup Chatterjee and Swati Ray, Presented in National Review and Coordination Meeting on Nanoscience and nanotechnology, Organized by International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy & New Materials (ARCI), Hyderabad, India, Feb 21-23, 2007.
- Performance dependence of silicon thin film solar cell on microstructure of the materials; Swati Ray, Sumita Mukhopadhyay and Tapati Jana, Presented at 14th International Photovoltaic Science and Engineering Conference, Bangkok, Thailand, January 26-30, 2004.
- Properties of microcrystalline silicon films deposited at high growth rate at different plasma excitation frequencies, by Swati Ray, Sumita Mukhopadhyay, Chandan Das and Tapati Jana, presented at ‘3rd World Conference on Solar Energy Conversion’, held at Osaka, Japan during 11th-16th May 2003.
- Effect of TCO coated substrate and p-layer on performance of microcrystalline silicon solar cells, Swati Ray, Tapati Jana, Chandan Das and Rajesh Das, presented at ‘3rd World Conference on Solar Energy Conversion’, held at Osaka, Japan during 11th-16th May 2003.
- Fabrication of Microcrystalline Silicon Solar Cells using VHF PECVD Technique, Swati Ray, Tapati Jana and Chandan Das, Presented in the International Conference on New Millenium-Alternative Energy Solutions for Sustainable Development, on 19th – 21st January, 2003, at PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, India.
- Transition from amorphous to microcrystalline Si:H : effects of substrate temperature and hydrogen dilution, by S. Ray, S. Mukhopadhyay, T Jana and R. Carius, Presented at International conference on Amorphous and Crystalline semiconductor held at Nice, France during 27th – 31st August (2001)
- Changes in electrical and optical properties of intrinsic microcrystalline silicon upon variation of the structural composition by O. Vetterl, A, Gro, T. Jana, S. Ray, A. Lambertz, R Carius and F. Finger, Presented at 19th International conference on Amorphous and Microcrystalline semiconductors held in Nice, France during 27th – 31st August (2001).
- Amorphous and Microcrystalline Silicon Oxide Films Developed by Photo-CVD, Swati Ray, Sumita Mukhopadhyay and Tapati Jana, Presented at the National Symposium on Photochemical Processes on Solid Surfaces, Banaras Hindu University, India, 8th-10th March (2000) 46.
- p-type microcrystalline silicon-carbon alloy films by VHF PECVD technique; Tapati Jana, Arup Dasgupta and Swati Ray, Proceedings of the Symposium on Condensed Matter Physics, Calcutta, India, 4-6 Dec (1999) 95.
- Low temperature Silicon Nitride for surface passivation by PECVD technique; Tapati Jana and Swati Ray, Proceedings of the Tenth International Workshop on the “Physics of Semiconductor Devices”, Delhi, 14-18 Dec (1999) 845.
- A wide optical gap amorphous silicon material for application in multijunction thin film solar cells; Arup Dasgupta, Nandita Palit, Tapati Jana and Swati Ray, Presented at the 5th IUMRS International Conference in Asia, Bangalore, India, Oct, (1998) Abstract p.231.
- Amorphous silicon oxide with microcrystalline silicon phase by mercury sensitized photo CVD technique; Tapati Jana and Swati Ray, presented at the 5th IUMRS International Conference in Asia, Bangalore, India, Oct. (1998) Abstract p.192.
- Microcrystalline Silicon-Carbon alloy Thin Films prepared by VHF-PECVD Technique; Tapati Jana, Arup Dasgupta and Swati Ray, Proceedings of the DAE Solid State Physics Symposium, Vol 40c (1997) 182.
- Boron doped a-SiOx:H films developed by Photo-CVD technique; Tapati Jana and Swati Ray, Proceedings of the DAE Solid State Physics Symposium, Vol 39c (1996) 214.
- Development of wide gap a-SiOx:H film by PHOTO-CVD method; Tapati Jana, Sukriti Ghosh and Swati Ray, Proceedings of the DAE Solid State Physics Symposium, Vol 38c (1995) 189.
- Preliminary study of feasibility of an experiment looking for excited state double beta transitions in tin by Soumik Das, S.K. Ghorui, P.K. Raina, A.K. Singh, P.K. Rath, F. Cappella, R. Cerulli, M. Laubenstein, P. Belli, R. Bernabei, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators Spectrometers Detectors and Associated Equipment, vol. 797, 130-137 (2015)
- Simulation Studies Relevant for Background of Double Beta Decay Experiments by Soumik Das, Surja K. Ghorui, A. Ranjan, A. K. Singh, P. K. Rath and P. K. Raina, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Nuclear Physics vol. 54, 646-647 (2009).
- Data analysis for double beta decay processes in natural tin by Soumik Das, Akhilesh Ranjan, S K Ghorui, Ramesh Chandra , A K Singh, P K Rath, P K Raina, Proceedings of the DAE Symposium on nuclear Physics, vol. 55 (2010).
- Double Beta Decay Studies of Tin Isotopes by Soumik Das, S K Ghorui, A Ranjan, , A K Singh, P K Rath, P K Raina, Proceedings of the DAE Symposium on nuclear Physics, vol. 56, 736-737 (2011).
- Large scale shell model calculation for 120-130Sn by Soumik Das, Somnath Nag, P. K. Raina, P. K. Rath, Proceedings of the DAE Symposium on Nuclear Physics vol. 57, 356-357 (2012).
- Sensitivity of ββ decay experiment of natural tin using HPGe by Soumik Das, S K Ghorui, P K Raina, A K Singh, P K Rath, F Cappella, R Cerulli, V Nanal, Proceedings of the DAE Symposium on Nuclear Physics; vol. 59, 796-797(2014)