- Introspective Gaze of a Pakistani-American: An Exploration of the Echoes of Nostalgia, Nationality and Nationhood in Mohsin Hamid’s The Reluctant Fundamentalist. Published in Literary Quest. Vol 1 Issue V Oct, 2014. ISSN 2349- 5650.
- Deconstructing the myth of Mahabharata: Reviewing Panchaali From A More Humanitarian Perspective With Divakaruni. Published in International Journal of English Language, Literature and Humanities. Vol II Issue VI Oct 2014. ISSN 2321- 7065.
- The ‘Loss’ of Human-sanity or of Eco-stability: An Eco-critical Appraisal of Kiran Desai’s The Inheritance of Loss. Published in The International Journal of Humanities and Social Studies. Vol II Issue 10 Oct 2014. ISSN 2321-9203.
- Re-visiting Intertextual Reverberations in Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead: An Exploration of the Creative Foot Prints of Tom Stoppard. Published in The International Journal Of Humanities & Social Studies. Vol II Issue XI Nov 2014 ISSN 2321 – 9203.
- An Exotic-Environmental Analysis Of Kiran Desai’s Hullabaloo In The Guava Orchard. Published in Research Scholar. Vol II Issue IV Nov 2014. ISSN 2320 – 6101.
- A Critical Note On The De-arranged, Diasporic In-betweenness In Chitra Banerjee’s Arranged Marriage Published in International Journal of English Language, Literature and Humanities. Vol III Issue IV June 2015. ISSN 2321-7065.
- The White Tiger: A Sagacious Quest In Epistolary Tradition. Published in International Journal of Research in Humanities, Arts and Literature. Vol. 3, Issue 7, Jul 2015. ISSN 2347-4564.
- She Stoops to Conquer: A Revel in Carnivalesque. Published in The International Journal Of Humanities & Social Studies. Vol 3 Issue 7. July 2015. ISSN 2321 – 9203.
- Patriarchy Begins at Home’: A Feminist reading of the Domestic Surveillance And socio-Racial Jeopardizing of Women as Represented in Khaled Hosseini’s A Thousand Splendid Suns. Published in Anukriti. Vol. 6, No. 1 Year-6 January- March, 2016. ISSN : 2250-1193.
- Deconstructing Homophobia: A Critique On The Peripheral Sexuality As Represented In Mahesh Dattani’s On A Muggy Night In Mumbai. Published in The International Journal of Pure and Applied Researches. Vol. 1. Issue 1. Jan 2016; pp. 87-90. ISSN: 2455-474X.
- Nature Permeates All: An Eco-critical Interpretation of the Protracted Ecosphere in the Fictional World of Kiran Desai. Published in Man In India, Vol 97 Issue 2: 91-102 © Serials Publications. March, 2017. ISSN : 0025-1569.
- Determinants of Participation of Women in Labour Market: An Empirical Evidence from Nadia District of West Bengal in India. Published in Man In India. Vol 97 Issue 2: 239-255 © Serials Publications. March, 2017. ISSN : 0025-1569.
- Parsi Business Tycoons: Revolutionary Harbingers of Indian Socio-Economic Entrepreneurial Milieu. Published in Man In India. Vol 97 Issue 2: 521-537 © Serials Publications. March, 2017. ISSN : 0025-1569. Book chapter: 01
- A Critical Appraisal Of The Father-Daughter Relationships In Chitra Divakaruni’s Queen Of Dreams. Published in Indian English Novelists: Critical Responses. ISBN- 978-81-922645-1-6. Editors – Ram Avadh Prajapati & Dr. Roopesh
- The Colonial Gaze: Women in Travel Photography. Quest Multidisciplinary Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences 3.2 (2017): Article No. 1.
- Looking at the Billboards: Gender Construction in Hindi Movies. Quest Multidisciplinary Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences 3.1 (2017): Article No. 5.
- Motherhood as Enigma and Guilt. Quest Multidisciplinary Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences 2.2 (2015): Article No. 5.
- A Body of One’s Own: Women and Religious Fundamentalism. Quest Multidisciplinary Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences 1.2 (2014): Article No. 3.
- Achilliser Hriday: Homerer Iliade Achilliser Charitrayan. Uddalak 11.1 (Jan – June 2011): 174 – 181.
- Book Review of Same Sex Love in India: A Literary History. Ed Ruth Vanita and Saleem Kidwai., Rupkatha Journal on Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities 1.2 (Autumn 2009): 201 – 204.
- Ecofeminist Discourse in Pundalik Naik’s Achhev. The Atlantic Literary Review 9.1 (Jan – Mar 2008): 125 – 131.
- Resurrecting the Literary Foremother: A Study of Shashi Deshpande’s The Binding Vine”. The Atlantic Critical Review 5.4 (Oct – Dec 2006): 63 – 73.
Book Chapters and Conference Proceedings:
- Crossing the (B)orders: Globalization and the Ibis Trilogy. Border globalization and Identity. Ed. S. Das et al. Newcastle: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2018: 32-43.
- The Colonial Gaze: Women in Travel Photography. Conference volume. 11th International Photographic Conference, 2017: 85-93.
- Civilization, Progress and Indigenous People: A Study of Two Novels – Paraja and Acchev, Crisis of Civilisation. Ed. D. Bhattacharyya and J. Rishi. Kolkata: Sarojini Naidu College for Women, 2014. 95- 106.
- Imaging India: A Study of Photographs during Colonial Era. Conference volume. 10th International Photographic Conference, 2014: 82 – 90.
- Catching-up Uncle Sam! Poverty, Environment and Sustainable Development. Sustainable Development and Role of Government. Ed. K. Pal. Kolkata: Nath Publishing, 2010. 47 – 61.
- A Body of One’s Own: A Study of Violation of Women’s Body in Arundhati Roy’s The God of Small Things. Studies in Women Writers in English Vol. – VI. Ed. Mohit K. Roy and Rama Kundu. New Delhi: Atlantic Publishers, 2007. 81 – 93.
- Employment and Income Behaviour in a Village Economy: A Case Study of Village Purnaganj. Coauthored by Amal Kanta Das. Globalisation and Problem of Unemployment in India. Ed. A. Chattopadhyay. Kolkata: Sarat Book Distributors, 2005. 244 – 251.
- Where Mothers Travel: Quest for the Mother in When Dreams Travel. Studies in Women Writers in English Vol. – III. Ed. Mohit K. Roy and Rama Kundu. New Delhi: Atlantic Publishers, 2005. 185 – 207.
- Mother Daughter Relationship in Difficult Daughters. Indian Women Writers in the Nineties. Ed. Sheobhusan Shukla and Anu Shukla. New Delhi: Swarup and Sons, 2001. 90 – 95.
- Conference Volume: 11th International Photographic Conference. Kolkata: Photographic Association of Dumdum. ISBN: 13 978-81-923360-0-4.
- Crisis of Civilisation. Kolkata: Sarojini Naidu College for Women, 2014. ISBN: 978-935174-671-3