Qualification : M.Phil. Ph.D
Designation : Assistant Professor
Teaching Experience : 13 Years
Acting as Counsellor of P.G level in Netaji Subhas Open University, Indira Gandhi National open University & Kalyani University.
- UG level : Ancient India & Early-Modern and Modern Europe.
Research Interest :
- related to issues like gender,
- Non-official Europeans and India
- concept of Rent free lands and its implications.
Professional Membership :
- Member of Paschimbanga Itihas Sansad.
- Member of Institute of Historical Studies.
Participated in Seminars/conferences and presented papers.
Books Published : One
Published Papers : Twenty Four
- The Castle of Fanaticism: Hindu Religion in Non- Official European gaze in the Nineteenth Century in The Quarterly Review of Historical studied : vol : LII, nos. 3 & 4; Published by the Institute of Historical Studies.
- Buddhism and a New Definition of Nirvana in Uddyalok, Editor- santosh Kr. Mondal; Published by Uddyalok publishing House.
- Gendering the Caste in India : The Impact of Caste on Women in Suprayaga, An inter-disciplinary Peer-reviewed publication, No 4: Pub by Hooghly Mohasi9n College.
- Unish satake Bharatiya Nari O Chikitshya Vidya : Adhunikatar Ak Samujjal Prathiphalan in Quest, Multidisciplinary and Social Sciences, Vol-1, Issue -2, Pub by Sarojini Naidu College For Women.
- Perception of Indian Womanhood : Non-Official Europeans vis-à-vis Swami Vivekananda in Evolving Horizones, An Interdisciplinary Journal of Education, Humanities, Social and Behavioral Sciences, vol-III; Pub by Satya Priya Roy College of Commerce.
- A land of wonders : European Perceptions on Indian Culture and people in the Nineteenth Century in scholar Critic, An Interdisciplinary Tri annual Referred journal of Language, Literature and Culture studies, vol. II Issue1.
- The Rise of a New Women hood : Indian Women from behind the Veil to Modernity in gender sensitization, Enpowerment and Distance Education: History, Society and Culture, ed by Prof. Kajal De, Dr. Chandan Basu; Pub by Netaji Subhas Open University.
- Revolt of 1857 in Memsahib’s Memoirs in the study of social History, Recent Trends, vol II, ed by Ratna Ghosh ; pub by progressive Publishers.
- Rabindranather Kabya Natya Kahini: Dharma, Vivek O Monusatter Ak Anabadya Chitrayan in Rabindra Natya Charcha , ed by Debabrata Biswas; Pub by Pragya Bikash.
- Gendering vilence in Indian Society: A disgrace to Humanity in women in Contemporary India : Aspects of Participation and Empowerment, ed by Debnarayan Modak: pub by Education Forum.
- Non-official European O Bharatiya Vrityabarga in Itihas Anusandhan 27, pub by Paschimbanga Itihas Sansad
- Zamindar Darpaner Prekhite Banladeshee Pabna Vidroho in Zamindar Darpan, ed by Debbhata Biswas, Pub by Pragya Bikash.
- Dinabandhu Mitrer Neel Darpani: Samaj O Itihasher Pratibimba in Banga Natak : Desh – Kal- Samaj (Part-I) ; pub by Maharaja Manindra Chandra College.
- A Break Away From Tradition : Young Bengal and Reversed Krishna Mohan Banerjee (1813-1835) in Reversed Krishna – Mohan Banerjee and Bengal Renaissance; Pub by Corpus Research Institute, Kolkata.
Presently the Coordinator of NSS unit of the College. As the NSS Coordinator, I am aiming to organize various programmes of social service both for the members of the Institution as well as for the Society.