Presently I am serving as an Assistant Professor in Sarojini Naidu College For Women. I joined this college on 25th April, 2014. Before this I served as an Assistant Teacher in a Government-Aided School from 1st March 2006 to 24th April 2014. I completed my Under-graduate and Post-Graduate from Calcutta University.
Research areas of Ms. Sweta Mondal are as follows:
- Development Economics
- Rural Economics
- Social Sectors
- Microeconomics for Hons.
- Macroeconomics for Hons.
- Public Economics for Hons.
- Development Economics for Gen.
- Statistics for Gen
- 2022- Road Accessibility and Enrolment of Different Categories of Students in Primary schools: A Case Study of Hooghly and Howrah District Chapter 13 in the Edited book Contemporary Issues of Indian Economic Development Challenges and Policy Options published by Prem Singh Bisht for Kunal Books and printed at Trident Enterprises, Noida, U.P. with ISBN no: 978-93-91908-39-3
- 2019-2020 Analysis of Development of Primary schools Near Road Network: A Case Study of Four Districts of West Bengal in Rabindra Bharati University Journal of Economics (A Peer-Reviewed Journal) Volumes- XIII & XIV ISSN 0975-802X
- 2020- Accessibility, A Determining Factor For School-Going Children: A Case- Study on Howrah and Hooghly Districts of West Bengal in the Journal Studies in Indian Place Names (UGC Care Journal)Vol-40-Issue-68-March -2020 ISSN: 2394-3114
- 2019- Social Mobility Relating Enrolment and Number of Primary Schools in Edited Book on Development with Disparity in India Published by Prem Singh Bisht for Kunal Books ISBN:978-93-89224-39-9
- 2019-Accessibility to rural primary schools: a case study of the District North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India in the Journal Indian Journal of Economics and Development, June 2019, Vol 7 (6) ISSN (online): 2320-9836 ISSN (Print): 2320-9828
- 2019-Accessibility of children having access to Primary Schools with respect to Social and Religious Group: a case study in the District of North 24 Parganas, West Bengal in the Journal The Research Journal of Social Sciences www.aensi.in/Index in Cosmos ISSN 0025-1348 (P), 2456-1356 (O) UGC APPROVED
- 2017-Interlinkage Between Physical and Social Infrastructure: A Case Study in the Rural Part of 24 Parganas(N) in Journal of Social Science and Welfare Vol:03,2017 ISSN No:2348-2974
- 2017-Elementary Education and Economic Growth: A Comparison Between Kerala and West Bengal Chapter in Edited Book on New Horizons in Development: Education, Skill Development and Economic Growth in India Madhav Books (P) Ltd.(A Unit of Serials Publications)ISBN: 978-93-80615-23-3
- 2017-Labour Market Issues and Development in the Journal Quest multidisciplinary Journal of humanities and social sciences Volume 3: Issue 1 ISSN NO. 2349-767X
- 2015- Women’s Education and Educational Policies in India Chapter in Edited Book on Women’s Education in India Past Predicaments and Future Possibilities Published by: Arati Mitra for Avenel Press, Memari ISBN No:978-93-80736-10-5
- 2014-Globalisation and Women Labour in the Journal Quest multidisciplinary Journal of humanities and social sciences Volume 1: Issue 2 ISSN NO. 2349-767X
- Acted as a Cultural Cordinator of IQAC Best Practices Initiative-2 in the session 2014-2015 & 2015-2016
- Served as an Assistant Teacher Council Secretary for 2 years in the session 2017-2018 & 2018-2019
- Member of Provident Fund Committee