Department of Zoology
- Mechanism and Pathway of glucose transportation in a digenetic trematode Ceylonocotyle scoliocoelium Folia parasitologica 37: 151-156;
- Glycolytic enzyme in a trematode Ceylonocotyle scoliocoelium; Environment & Ecology 8 (i) : 459-460; 1990.
- Phosphatases in an Amphistome Trematode Ceylonocolyte scoliocoelium Environment & Ecology 8 (1) : 447-449; 1990
- Transaminases of an amphistome trematode Ceylonocotyle scoliocoelium; Environment and Ecology 7(4): 969-970; 1989.
- Trace elements in a nematode and a trematode species. Indian Journal of Helminthology.6(1), 9-12; 1989
- Some biochemical observation on the cuticle of Ascaridia galli ( Nematoda; Heterakidae), Indian Journal of Helminthology5(2), 47-49; 1988.
- Parasitoses and Zoonoses, NCBA, ISBN: 978-93-5255-048-7, 2017
- Cell Biology CBCS yet to publish by Techno World Publishing House.
Soma Aditya Bandyopadhyay
- Bandyopadhyay, S., Chakrabarti, J., Banerjee, S., Pal, A. K., Bhattacharyya, D., Goswami, S.K., Chakravarty, B.N. and Kabir, S.N. (2003) Prenatal exposure to high galactose adversely affects initial gonadal pool of germ cells in rats. Human Reproduction, 18, 276-282. [I.F. – 3.125] Cited by 49
- Bandyopadhyay, S., Chakrabarti, J., Banerjee, S., Pal, A. K., Goswami, S.K., Chakravarty, B.N. and Kabir, S.N. (2003) Galactose toxicity in the rat as a model for premature ovarian failure: an experimental approach readdressed. Human Reproduction, 18, 2031-38. [I.F. – 3.125] Cited by 62
- Bandyopadhyay, S., Banerjee, S., Pal, A.K., Goswami, S.K., Chakravarty, B.N. and Kabir, S.N. (2004) Primordial germ cell migration in the rat: preliminary evidence for a role of galactosyltransferase. Biology of Reproduction, 71(6), 1822-1827. [I.F. – 3.550] Cited by 8
- Banerjee, S., Chakraborty, P., Saha, P., Aditya Bandyopadhyay, S., Banerjee, S. and Kabir, S.N. (2012) Ovotoxic effects of galactose involve attenuation of Follicle-stimulating hormone bioactivity and up-regulation of granulosa cell p53 expression. PLoS ONE, 7(2), e30709. [I.F. – 4.092] Cited by 17
- Aditya Bandyopadhyay, S. (2014) On the record of a Spot-fin porcupine fish, Diodon hystrix (Linnaeus, 1758) from Mandarmani, Bay of Bengal coast of West Bengal, Proceedings of the Zoological Society, 67 (2): 175-177. ISSN: 0373-5893 Cited by 1
- Banerjee, S., Banerjee, S., Saraswat, G., Aditya Bandyopadhyay, S. and Kabir, S.N. (2014) Female reproductive aging is master-planned at the level of ovary. PLoS ONE, 9(5), e96210. [I.F. – 3.73 ] Cited by 16
- Aditya Bandyopadhyay S. (2014) A preliminary study on the reproductive toxicity of statins in rats. International Journal of Research in Biological Sciences, 3(3), 39-47. ISSN: 2319 2844 Cited by 1
- Nair, A. V., Mitra, P. and Aditya (Bandyopadhyay), S. (2014) Studies on the diversity and abundance of butterfly (Lepidoptera: Rhopalocera) fauna in and around Sarojini Naidu College campus, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies, 2(4): 129-134. ISSN: 2320-7078 Cited by 26
- Das P. and Aditya (Bandyopadhyay) S. (2014) Coral reefs in peril : an Appraisal. Journal of Environment and Sociobiology, 11(2): 279-284 ISSN: 0973-0834
- Das, P. and Aditya (Bandyopadhyay), S. (2016) A preliminary assessment of avifaunal diversity in and around Sarojini Naidu College campus, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. International Journal of Fauna and Biological Studies, 3(2): 56-61. ISSN: 2347-2677
- Mandal R. and Aditya (Bandyopadhyay), S. (2017) An observation on the Odonata diversity in and around Sarojini Naidu College campus, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. International Journal of Entomology Research Volume 2 (4) : 31-34. ISSN: 2455-4758
Non-refereed journal publication
- Soma Aditya (Bandyopadhyay). (2012) Polycystic ovary syndrome – an enigma. Bodhi Bignan Vol II, no. 3, pg. 35-39, ISSN No. 2277-4831.
- Soma Aditya (Bandyopadhyay). (2016) Premature ovarian failure – an overview. The Beats of Natural Sciences Vol III, Issue. 2, Article no. 3, pg. 1-11, ISSN No. 2348-7615.
- Syed N. Kabir, Soma Bandyopadhyay and Sutapa Banerjee. (2006) Impaired galactosylation of follicle-stimulating hormone – a pathway to ovarian resistance in galactosemia in Proceedings of the UGC sponsored State Level Seminar-Recent Advances in Molecular and Integrative Physiology, held on 16-17 Dec, 2005. Edited by Dr. Bitanbindu Bandyopadhyay. Published by Dept. of Physiology, Raja Peary Mohan College, Uttarpara, Hooghly. Pg. 26-31.
- Soma Aditya (Bandyopadhyay) (2008) Endangered Birds of India in Proceedings of the Seventy seventh Orientation Program held during Nov 26-Dec 24, 2008. Edited by Prof. Dipa Biswas and Dr. Sriparna Dutta. Published by UGC-Academic Staff College, University of Calcutta, Kolkata. Pg. A32.
- Soma Aditya (Bandyopadhyay) (2012) Prenatal exposure to galactose in rat: A model to investigate Premature Ovarian failure (POF)/Resistant Ovary Syndrome(ROS) in Proceedings of the RC-Newer Concepts in Life Sciences held during Nov.19-Dec.08, 2012 Edited by Prof. Sandip Mukhopadhyay and Prof. Asok K. Biswas. Published by UGC-ASC and Dept. of Botany, University of Calcutta, Pg. 120-121.
- Priyanka Das and Soma Aditya Bandyopadhyay (2014) Coastal shrimp farming-Threats to the environment in Proceedings of the UGC sponsored National seminar – Marine Biodiversity of India – Threats and Prospects organized by Department of Zoology, Raja Peary Mohan College, Uttarpara, Hooghly, September 24 & 25, 2013.
- Soma Aditya (Bandyopadhyay) and Gunjan Roy Chowdhury (2014) Plastic Pollution and its consequences on marine biota in Proceedings of the WBDST sponsored seminar- Impact of Pollution: Assessment and Awareness organized by Department of Zoology, Hooghly Womens’ College, February 14 & 15, 2014 Edited by Dr. S. Nandi, ISBN: 978-81-921083-8-4
- Aiswarya V. Nair, Pradarsika Mitra and Soma Aditya (Bandyopadhyay) (2014) A study on the butterfly diversity in and around Sarojini Naidu College campus, Dum Dum, Kolkata in Proceedings of the UGC sponsored National Conference on Biodiversity: Interrelationship between Flora, Fauna and Human, Mrinalini Datta Mahavidyapith, Birati, September 29 & 30, 2013 Edited by Dr. A. Bandyopadhyay, ISBN:978-81-929410-0-4
- Syed N. Kabir and Soma Bandyopadhyay. (2007) Ovarian Dysfunction under Galactose Toxicity in Hormone Biotechnology (Commemorative vol. for Prof. Samir Bhattacharya FNA) Edited by Saumen Kr. Maitra. Published by Daya Publishing House, Delhi. Pg. 384-398. ISBN 817035451X
- Soma Aditya (Bandyopadhyay) (2013) Adverse impact of environmental toxicants on fertility in Progress of Science vis-à-vis Environment, Edited by D. Choudhury and S.S. Nag Pg. 99-110, ISBN : 978-93-5174-670-6
- Contemporary Health Issues and Environmental Impact: edited by M. Bose , Soma Aditya Bandyopadhyay and S. Poddar, published by Lincoln University College, Malaysia; ISBN 978-967-10937-9-5
- Scanning electron microscopy of the intestine of normal and lasix treated rat: a preliminary report, Bull RGKMC l5(1) March 2000.
- A novel Gymnema sylvestre extract stimulates insulin secretion from human islets in vivo and in vitro, Phytotherapy Research, 2010.
- Life history study of Chironomus striatipennis Kieffer (Diptera: Chironomidae), Oriental Insects, 45(2-3), 186-193; 2011
- Nutrient conditions and chironomid assemblages in Kolkata, India: assessment for biomonitoring and ecological management, Journal of Limnology, 71(2): 94-103; 2012
- An appraisal of life history features of Kiefferulus calligaster (Kieffer, 1911) (Diptera: Chironomidae) from wetlands of Kolkata, India, Proceedings of Zoological Society, 67(1): 72-78; 2014
- Chironomid midges as allergens: evidence from two species of Kolkata, India, Indian Journal of Medical Research, (accepted); 2013
- Vulnerability of the mosquito larvae to the guppies(Poecilia reticulata) in the presence of alternative preys, Journal of Vector borne diseases, Vol 48(3):200-206; 2008.
- Habitat Heterogeneity and prey selection of Aplocheilus panchax: an indigenous larvivorous fish, Journal of Vector borne diseases,Vol 45(3):144-149; 2011.
- Study of marine planktonic diversity in the Digha coast,Bay of Bengal, Proceedings of the dimensions in Zoological Research in Human Welfare, 2008.
- Paul T, Fold pressure and origin of introns, Open Access Scientific Reports, 1, 2012.
- Barik S, Bhuniya A, Banerjee S, Das A, Sarkar M, Paul T, Ghosh T, Ghosh S, Roy S, Pal S, Bose A, Baral R. Neem leaf glycoprotein is superior thancisplatin and sunitinib malate in restricting melanoma growth by normalization of tumor microenvironment, International Immunopharmacology, 17, 42-9, 2013.
- Paul T, Mukherjee SK. The rise of arsenic resistance (ars) operon, International Journal of Current Innovation Research, 2016.
- Paul T, Chakraborty A, Islam E, Mukherjee SK. Arsenic Bioremediation Potential of Arsenite-Oxidizing Micrococcus sp. KUMAs15 Isolated from Contaminated Soil, Pedosphere, 28(2), 299-310, 2018.
- Paul T, Mukherjee SK. Exploration and Intervention of Geologically Ancient Microbial Adaptation in the Contemporary Environmental Arsenic Bioremediation; In Heavy Metals in the Environment: Microorganisms and Bioremediation Ed, Edgardo R. Donati, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis, 2018.
- Ghosh S, Basu M, Pal Chowdhury S, Paul T, Bera D, Pal DK, Panda C. Arsenic exposure and urinary bladder cancer in West Bengal; association with progression and prognosis, Environmental Pollution, 2018. (Under Review)
- Basu, Sanghamitra and Ghosh, A, K. 2016. Climate change, Role of Zooplankton and Impact in Higher Tropic Levels in Indian Sundarban Delta, Indian Journal of Landscape and Ecosystems and Ecological Studies, 39(2):40-52.
- Sanghamitra Basu, Chitra J, Subarna Bhattacharyya and A.K.Ghosh. 2016. Planning Research on Climate change and Zooplankton Density and Diversity in Sagar Island, Indian Sundarbans Delta. Bionotes. 19: 82– 83.
- Sanghamitra Basu, Chitra J and Subarna Bhattacharyya ,2018.Studies on Zooplankton abundance and Physico-chemical parameters around Sagar Island,Indian Sunderban Delta,OP-ABSTRACT-63, 105th Indian Science Congress Book,148-149.