Dr. Sonali Saha is attached with the Department of Physics, Sarojini Naidu College for Women, since September, 2002. She completed her M. Sc in Physics from University of Calcutta in 1997 and joined Bose Institute in the same year to carry out research work. She was awarded Ph. D in Physics from University of Calcutta in 2004. In 2014 She received a grant from UGC under Minor Research Project Scheme to carry out a research project on “Studies on Quantum Entanglement in a Spin Chain and its Use in Quantum Computation and Communication”. She has 10 journal publications in peer-reviewd journals and 2 conference proceedings till date.
- Material Science and Electronic Structure Calculation
- Spin Systems
- Accretion Discs
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Quantum Mechanics and Applications
- Advanced Dynamics
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Enakshi Guru and Sonali Saha, Phase Transitions 95, 642-650 (2022).
- Sonali Saha, Sharmistha Sen, Sankhasubhra Nag, Suparna Raychowdhury and Tapas K. Das, New Astronomy 43, 10 (2016).
- Aparajita Das, Sreeparna Bhadra and Sonali Saha, Quantum Information Processing 14, 4089 (2015).
- Sonali Saha, Proc Indian Natn Sci Acad 81, No. 1, February 2015 Special Issue, pp. 282-287.
- Sonali Saha, “Moulik Konar Sondhane:Otit Theke Bortoman“, The Beats of Natural Sciences, 1(1), Article No. 8(7), url: http://www.sncwgs.ac.in/journal/the-beats-of-natural-sciences/the-beats-vol1-issue1.
- T.P. Sinha, Alo Dutta, Sonali Saha, Kartick Tarafder, Biplab Sanyal, Olle Eriksson, Abhijit Mookerjee, Physica B: Condensed Matter 407, 4615 (2012).
- Sonali Saha, T.P. Sinha, Journal of Applied Physics 99, 014109 (2006).
- Kamal Krishna Saha, Tanusri Saha-Dasgupta, Abhijit Mookerjee, Sonali Saha and T.P. Sinha, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 14, 3849 (2002).
- Sonali Saha and T. P. Sinha, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 14,249 (2002).
- Sonali Saha, T.P. Sinha and A. Mookerjee, Physical Review B 62, 8828 (2000).
- Sonali Saha, T.P. Sinha and A. Mookerjee, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 12, 3325 (2000).
- Sonali Saha, T.P. Sinha and A. Mookerjee, European Physical Journal B 18, 207 (2000).