Mrs. Oindrila Chakraborty
State Aided College Teacher
Department of Molecular Biology
She is working as a State Aided College Teacher(category-1) in the Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology since December 2005. She has qualified CSIR-UGC NET in June 2017 with AIR 21.She completed her M.Sc. from University of Kalyani in 2005 and B.Sc. from University of Calcutta in 2003.
Research areas of Mrs. Oindrila Chakraborty are as follows:
- Biochemistry, Environmental Science (Environmental Ethics and Ecofeminism).
- Cell Biology (MLBGCOR01T)
- Microscopy (MLBCCOR01T)
- Enzymes (MLBGCOR02T)
- Carbohydrate metabolism(MLBGCOR02T)
- DNA Damage, Repair and Mutation(MLBGCOR03T)
- Translation in Prokaryotes (MLBGCOR03T)
- Chromatography (MLBGCOR04P OR MLBHGEC04P)
- Microbial Genetics (MLBGCOR04P OR MLBHGEC04P)
- Signalling molecules (MLBGDSE01)
- Cellular communication and mechanism of Signalling (MLBGDSE01)
- Physics of audition( Partial) (MLBGDSE01)
- Control of microorganisms (MLBGDSE02T)
- Morphology of Bacteria (Partial) (MLBGDSE02T)
- Viral Replication (MLBGDSE04T)
- Prevention & control of viral diseases (MLBGDSE04T)
- Member of Placement Cell of SNCW.