SACT Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil
Teaching Experience :
- 5 years in this college as PTT
- 6 months in this College as a Guest Lecturer.
Teaching topics: UG Level : Biogenetics, Metabolism of carbohydrate, Lipids, Metabolism of Fat, Metabolism of Proton, Honours, Nutrition, Biophysical Principles of Vision, Physics of Nuclear Medicine.
Research Interest : Nanotechnology
Conference/Seminars : DNA Structure in Health and Diseases 11.04.15 – 13.04.15 , AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Das A. (2021). Effect of Quercetin loaded Silver nanoparticles on Gram negative and Gram positive bacteria. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology (IJEB). (0975-1009)
- Das A. (2019). Physicochemical characterization of dual action liposomal formulations: anticancer and antimicrobial. Heliyon. (2405-8440)
- Das A. (2019). Interaction of flavonols with human serum albumin: a biophysical study showing structure-activity relationship and enhancement when coated on silver nanoparticles. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics. (0739-1102)
- Das A. (2017). Catalase inhibition an anti cancer property of flavonoids: A kinetic and structural evaluation. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. (0141-8130)
- Das A. (2017). Correlation of binding efficacies of DNA to flavonoids and their induced cellular damage. Journal of photochemistry and photobiology: Biology. (1011-1344)
- Das A. (2017). Understanding nucleosomal histone and DNA interactions: a biophysical study. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics. (0739-1102)
- Das A. (2016). Anthracycline drugs on modified surface of quercetin-loaded polymer nanoparticles: a dual drug delivery model for cancer treatment. Plos one. (EISSN: 1932-6203)