Dr. Anindita Raychaudhuri is currently working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science at Sarojini Naidu College for Women, from September 2019. Previously, she served B.P.Poddar Institute of Management & Technology, Kolkata as Lecturer from March 2005 to Jun 2010 and as Assistant Professor from July 2010 to September 2019.
Dr. Raychaudhuri completed her Ph.D.(Computer Science & Engineering) from MAKAUT in 2018 and completed M.Tech. (Software Engineering) in 2012 from WBUT.
Research activities of Dr. Raychaudhuri are in the area of Computer Communications (Networks). More precisely, her interesting fields are:
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Bio-inspired Computing
- Network Analysis
- Programming in Java
(Code: CMSACOR03T, CMSACOR03P)
- Computer Network
(Code: CMSACOR07T, CMSACOR07P)
(Code: CMSGCOR02T, CMSGCOR02P)
- Programming in Python
- Introduction to Data Science
- Aparajita Chowdhury, Debashis De, Anindita Raychaudhuri, Mohana Bakshi, “Corrigendum to Energy-Efficient Coverage Optimization in Wireless Sensor Networks based on Voronoi-Glowworm Swarm Optimization-K-means algorithm”, Ad Hoc Networks, Elsevier, 2022,102907, ISSN 1570-8705, (SCI indexed) Impact factor 4.816, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.adhoc.2022.102907.
- Anindita Ray and Debashis De “An energy efficient sensor movement approach using multi-parameter reverse glowworm swarm optimization algorithm in mobile wireless sensor network.” Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, Elsevier, Vol. 62, pp.117-136, March 2016, doi:10.1016/j.simpat.2016.01.007 (Thomson Reuters indexed, Impact Factor: 2.092, 5 year Impact Factor: 2.239), ISSN: 1569-190X.
- Anindita Ray and Debashis De. “Performance evaluation of tree based data aggregation for real time indoor environment monitoring using wireless sensor network.” Microsystem Technologies, Springer, Vol. 23, Issue 9, pp. 4307–4318, March 2017, (Thomson Reuters Indexed, Impact Factor: 1.581). ISSN: 0946-7076(print version), ISSN: 1432-1858 (electronic version).
- Anindita Ray and Debashis De. “Energy Efficient Clustering Protocol Based on K-means (EECPK-means)-Midpoint Algorithm for Enhanced Network Lifetime in Wireless Sensor Network.” IET Wireless Sensor Systems, Vol.6, Issue 6, pp. 181-191, December 2016, doi: 10.1049/iet-wss.2015.0087. (Indexed in Clarivate Analytics, 2015 RG Journal Impact Factor: 1.73, SNIP: 1.241,SJR: 0.417), Print ISSN 2043-6386, Online ISSN 2043-6394.
- Debashis De, Anindita Ray, Suchismita Mukherjee and Ananga Mohan Sen “Performance Analysis of different tree structures in heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Network”, IETE Journal of Research, Taylor & Francis, Vol.62, Issue5, pp.654-662, September 2016, doi:10.1080/03772063.2016.1160802 (Thomson Reuters indexed, Impact Factor: 0.909), ISSN 0377-2063.
- De, Debashis, Anwesha Mukherjee, Anindita Ray, Deepsubhra Guha Roy, and Suchismita Mukherjee. “Architecture of green sensor mobile cloud computing.” IET Wireless Sensor Systems, Vol 6, no. 4, August 2016, pp. 109-120.(Indexed in Clarivate Analytics, 2015 RG Journal Impact Factor: 1.73), Print ISSN 2043-6386, Online ISSN 2043-6394.
- Mohana Bakshi, Anindita Ray, and Debashis De. “Maximizing lifetime and coverage for minimum energy wireless sensor network using corona based sensor deployment.” CSI Transactions on ICT, Springer, Volume 5, Issue 1, pp 17–25, December 2016, ISSN: 2277-9078 (Print) 2277-9086 (Online).
- Anindita Ray, Debashis De “Energy Efficient Clustering Algorithm for Multi-Hop Green Wireless Sensor Network Using Gateway Node” Advanced Science, Engineering and Medicine, American Scientific Publisher , Volume 5, Number 11, November 2013 , pp. 1199-1204, ISSN: 2164-6627 (print); EISSN: 2164-6635 (online).
- Anindita Ray, Debashis De “Intelligent Body Sensor Network for Pervasive Health Monitoring: A Survey” Journal of Computational Intelligence and Electronic Systems. American Scientific Publisher, USA, ISSN: 2326-3008 (Print); EISSN: 2326-3024 (Online), Volume – 1, Issue – 1, pp. 67-81. June 2012.
- Anindita Ray, Debashis De “Data Aggregation Techniques in Wireless Sensor Network: A Survey” in International Journal of Engineering Innovation & Research (IJEIR), Vol. 1, No. 2 (March-April, 2012), pp. 20 – 31, ISSN: 2277 – 5668.
- Anindita Ray, Debashis De “P-EECHS: Parametric Energy Efficient Cluster Head Selection protocol for Wireless Sensor Network” International Journal of Advanced Computer Engineering and Architecture (IJACEA ), Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 239-245, June 2012, ISSN: 2248-9452.
- Mohana Bakshi, Anindita Ray, and Debashis De, Poster Paper titled “Effective Monitoring for minimum energy wireless sensor network using corona based sensor deployment” in the International Conference on Advanced Computing held during October 26-27, 2016 at MAKAUT,WB Kolkata.
- Anindita Ray, Debashis De, “Binary Tree Based Energy Efficient Data Aggregation in Wireless Sensor Network”, In Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Sensor Network (CCSN-2015), Vol-II, pp. 26-31. ISBN:81-85824-46-0, 24th -25th December, 2015.
- Anindita Ray, Debashis De, “Home Automation using Femtocell with QoS provisioning”, In Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Sensor Network (CCSN-2015), Vol-I, pp. 138-143, ISBN:81-85824-46-0, 24th -25th December 2015.
- Sahabul Alam, Debashis De, and Anindita Ray, “Analysis of Energy Consumption for IARP, RIP and STAR Routing Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks”, 2015 IEEE Second International Conference on Advances in Computing and Communication Engineering (ICACCE), pp. 11-16, Print ISBN: 978-1-4799-1733-4, Electronic ISBN: 978-1-4799-1734-1, 1st -2nd May 2015.
- Anindita Ray, Debashis De, “Level Wise Initial Energy Assignment in Wireless Sensor Network for Better Network Lifetime.” In 2nd International Conference on Advanced Computing, Networking and Informatics (ICACNI)-Volume 2, pp. 67-74. Print ISBN978-3-319-07349-1, Online ISBN 978-3-319-07350-7, Springer International Publishing, 24th -26th June 2014.
- Anindita Ray, Debashis De, “Energy Efficient Cluster Head Selection in Wireless Sensor Network” in IEEE International Conference on Recent Advances In Information Technology (RAIT)-2012, having Print ISBN: 978-1-4577-0694-3, pp. 306-311, held on 15th -17th March 2012 at ISM Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
- Anindita Ray, Debashis De, “Energy Efficient Clustering Hierarchy Protocol for Wireless Sensor Network” in IEEE International Conference on Communication and Industrial Application (ICCIA)-2011, having ISBN: 978-1-4577-1915-8, pp. 1-4, held on 26th – 28th December 2011 at Science City, Kolkata.
- Presented Paper in the 2nd National conference on “Information Photonics and communication (IPC 19)” during 1st -3rd February 2019 having paper title “Identifying Influential nodes based on network topology: A comparative study” by Anindita Raychaudhuri, Subhasis Mallick, Ankit Sircar, Shalini Singh (published in Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 79. Springer, Singapore)
- Anindita Raychaudhuri, Anwesha Mukherjee, Debashis De, and Sukhpal Singh Gill. “Green Internet of Things Using Mobile Cloud Computing: Architecture, Applications, and Future Directions.” In: De, D., Mukherjee, A., Buyya, R. (eds) Green Mobile Cloud Computing. 213-229, Springer, Cham. 2022.
- Anindita Raychaudhuri, Anwesha Mukherjee, and Debashis De, “SMEC: Sensor Mobile Edge Computing.” In: Mobile Edge Computing, Springer, Cham, 2021. pp. 89-110, Print ISBN: 978-3-030-69892-8
- Anindita Raychaudhuri and Debashis De, “Bio-inspired algorithm for multi-objective optimization in wireless sensor network.” In: Nature Inspired Computing for Wireless Sensor Networks. Springer, Singapore, 2020. pp.279-301, Print ISBN 978-981-15-2124-9
- Acted as Session Chair of Technical session-II of 2nd International Conference on Advanced Computing and Applications (ICACA-2021)held on March, 27th – 28th, 2021 (Through online mode) organized by The Computer Society of India (CSI), Kolkata Chapter
- Acted as Session Chair cum Judge of Technical session-VI of 6th International Conference on Emerging Applications of Information Technology (EAIT 2020) held during February, 25 – 27, 2021(Through online Mode) Organized jointly by The Computer Society of India (CSI), Kolkata Chapter & University of Kalyani.
- Acted as a Session Chair and Session Coordinator of Technical session-4 of CCSN 2020: 9th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Sensor Networks (online mode) on 18th October 2020.
- Invited speaker in One day Webinar on “Computer and Cloud Networking” organized by Panchmura Mahavidyalaya, Bankura, West Bengal on September 12, 2020
- Invited speaker in one day webinar on “Bio-inspired Computing and its applications in Mobile network” on 29th July 2020, organized by Dept. of computer Science, BCA of Mahishadal Raj College, Purba Medinipur, West Bengal.
- Acted as the Joint Convener of One day State Level Webinar on Internet of Things: Research Trends and User Authentication Issues, organized by Dept. of Computer Science, Computer Application and IQAC of Sarojini Naidu College for Women, Kolkata on 15th July 2020.
Seminar, Workshop, Faculty Induction Program attended
- Participated and successfully completed two week online refresher course on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) organized by the human resource development centre, University of Hyderabad from 7th to 19th March,2022.
- Participated and successfully completed Online Faculty Induction Programme from 23.02.2021 to 31.03.2021 organized by UGC Human Resource Development Centre, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
- Participated in the 5 day Online Faculty Development Program on “Intelligent Computing” from 11th September to 15th September 2020, organized by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, MAULANA ABUL KALAM AZAD UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, WEST BENGAL, INDIA in association with ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, Jammu and Kashmir, INDIA.
- Participated in 5 day Workshop on “Machine Learning in Data Science” organized by Department of Computer Applications, B.P.Poddar Institute of Management & Technology on August 11-15,2020.
- Participated in the Two-Day Webinar on “NAAC ASSESSMENT & ACCREDITATION PROCESS” on 30th and 31st July 2020 organized by St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), Kolkata.
- Participated in the 5 day Online Faculty Development Program on “Machine learning in Research Perspective” organized by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, St. Joseph’s Institute of Technology from 18th to 22nd of July 2020.
- Actively Participated and Completed One week Online Faculty Development Program on Latex from 29th June 2020 to 3rd July 2020, conducted by the Department of Information Technology, Mizoram University in association with Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay, under Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT), MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Member of Academic Sub-Committee
- Member of Website Committee
- Member of Cultural Committee