Mrs. Sagarika Sarkar
State Aided College Teacher
Department of Botany
Sagarika Sarkar has been working as a dedicated teacher in the Department of Botany, SNCW since November, 2014. She completed her M.Sc. in Botany from the University of Calcutta in 2014. She had qualified for RET, C.U. in 2015. She also had a diploma in Information Technology from the Department of Youth Services, Government of West Bengal.
- Biodiversity (BOTHGEC01P)
- Plant Ecology and Taxonomy (BOTHGEC02T)
- Plant Anatomy and Embryology(BOTHGEC03P)
- Plant Diversity and Human Welfare (BOTSSEC01M)
- Morphology and Anatomy of Angiosperms (BOTACOR05T)
- Economic Botany (BOTACOR06T)
- Plant Ecology and Phytogeography (BOTACOR09T)
- Plant Systematics (BOTACOR10T)
- Horticultural Practices and Post-Harvest Technology (BOTADSE02T)
- Das S., Sarkar S., et. al. (2021); “A Comprehensive Review of Various Categories of Face Masks Resistant to Covid- 19”. Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health (12), ISSN 2021- 100835, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cegh.2021.100835
- Lahiri, S. et. al.(2017); “Morphological Characterization and somatic chromosome number determination in five populations of Sphagneticola calendulacea (L.) Pruski”. J.Botan.Soc.Bengal 71 (1&2): pp 17-22, ISSN 0971-2976.
- Lahiri, S. and Panda, S.(2015); “It’s High Time for Tea”. A Journal of Science 03 (03): pp 71-74, ISSN 2277-4831.
- Sarkar S. and Panda S., (2021); “Moringa oleifera Lam.- A Multipurpose and Great Therapeutic Tree: A Review.” in book ‘ Medicinal Plants: Herbal Wealth of India by Indu Rani Sharma,’ pp- 103-119, published by Agrobios Research: An imprint of Agrobios (India), Jodhpur.
- Lahiri, S. and Panda, S.(2016); “Mikania micrantha Kunth (Asteraceae)- A Miraculous Climber having remarkable anti-bleeding activity” in book “Medicinal Plants and Raw Drugs of Tribals by P.C.Trivedi”, pp 221-225, ISBN 978-81-7132-861-1, published by Pointer Publishers.
- Lahiri, S. and Panda, S.(2015); “Medicinal uses of family Asteraceae in India” in book “Medicinal Plants and Traditional Practices by P.C.Trivedi”, pp 118-135, ISBN 978-81-7910-504-7, published by Aavishkar Publishers, Distributors.
- A member of Environment committee