Department of Botany
- Morphological characterization and somatic chromosome number determination in five populations of sphagneticola calendulacea (L.) Pruski, Published in Journal of Botanical society of Bengal, 2017.
- Its high time for tea, Published in bodhi bijnan a journal of science, 2015.
- Mikania micrantha Kunth (Asteraceae) -a miraculous climber having remarkable anti bleeding
activity, Book chapter published in the book medicinal plants and raw drugs of tribals by pc trivedi, Pointer Publishers, 2016.
- Medicinal uses of family in the asteracae in India, Book chapter published in the book medicinal plants and traditional practices by PC trivedi, Aavishkar Publishers and Distributors, 2015.
Namrata Shanu Gupta
- Namrata Shanu Gupta, Maitreyi Banerjee, Saikat Kumar Basu, Krishnendu Acharya. 2013. Involvement of nitric oxide signal in Alternaria alternata toxin induced defense response in Rauvolfia serpentine Benth.ex Kurz calli. Plant Omics Journal; 6(3):157-164. ISSN:1836-3644.
- Nilanjan Chakraborty, Debrupa Banerjee, Prakash Pradhan, Namrata Shanu Gupta, Krishnendu Acharya, Maitreyi Banerjee. 2013. Influence of plant growth regulators on callus mediated regeneration and secondary metabolites synthesis in Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal. Physiology and Molecular Biology of Plants.117- 125. ISSN: 0971-5894.
- Namrata Shanu Gupta and Krishnendu Acharya. 2018. Diluted fungal phytotoxin: An immerging tool for boosting innate immunity in plants. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 11(10): 4711-4718. ISSN:0974-3618.
- Namrata Shanu Gupta and Krishnendu Acharya. 2018. Fungal toxin as potential tool for invitro selection and regeneration of resistant plants. Asian Journal of Plant Pathology. 12:38-45. ISSN: 1819-1541.
- Namrata Shanu Gupta,Maitreyi Banerjee, Krishnendu Acharya.2014. Influence of hormones and explants towards in vitro callusing and shoot organogenesis in a commercially important medicinal plant. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Review and Research. 29(2):132-137. ISSN: 0976-044X.
- Namrata Shanu Gupta and Krishnendu Acharya.2015.A fungal toxin elicit nitric oxide signal mediated innate immune response in Rauvolfia. Plant Cell Biotechnology and Molecular Biology. 16(3-4). ISSN:0972-2025.
- Namrata Shanu Gupta, Krishnendu Acharya. 2016. Alternaria alternata toxin mediated elicitation of secondary metabolite pathway in Rauvolfia serpentine along with disease protection. Der Pharmacia Lettre. 8(6): 146-153. ISSN:0975-5071.
- Rupa Acharya, P. Patra, Nilanjan Chakraborty, Namrata Shanu Gupta, Krishnendu Acharya. 2013. Footprints of Nitric oxide in induced systemic resistance. NBU Journal of Plant Sciences. 7(1) pp 55-61. ISSN:09746927.
- Nilanjan Chakraborty, Namrata Shanu Gupta, Saikat Kumar Basu, Krishnendu Acharya. 2014. Post harvest damages of mandarin (Citrus reticulata Blanco) and its management. In: Sharma. N (ed) Biological controls for preventing food deterioration: Strategies for pre-and postharvest management. Wiley and Sons Ltd. Edition I, Chapter 2, pp-27- 40. ISBN: 978-1-118-53306-2.
- Nirmalaya Chakraborty and Namrata Shanu Gupta. 2020. Microbial Bio-Pesticides: The major component for sustainable agriculture. In: Chourasia HK, Acharya K, Singh VK (ed) Precision agriculture sustainable crop production. Today and Tomorrow’s Printers and Publishers, Chapter 28, pp-483-507, ISBN: 9788170196679.