She is presently working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Sanskrit. She has published more than six articles in Various National and International Journals and presented three papers in National and International seminars.
Her research area is Sanskrit Sahitya Samalocana.
Currently, She is teaching the following courses:
- Raghuvamsa (1-20 Verses)
- History of Puranas
- Introduction to Sanskrit poetics
- Modern Sanskrit Literature
- Sanskrit Grammar
- General introduction on Sahitya Shastra
- Samaskrita Sahitya-samalocaner Bangiya Pathikrit: Vidyasagar, Uddalak, ISSN- 2320-9275, 2012-2013.
- Kaalvyavadhane Shakuntala: Pouranic Oitihya O Kalidasiya Udbartan, Uddalak, ISSN- 2320-9275
- Mahabharater Gandhari: Nari Tumi Maheeyasee, Uddalak, ISSN- 2320-9275
- Kalkuter Praacetas: Kavi tava Manobhumi, Quest, ISSN-2349-767X, Volume-3, Issue-2, 2017.
- Samskrita Sahitya Kavisamasya: Jivanibhittik samaalocanayaayaam Raamadasasenah, Vyasasrih, ISSN-2320-2025, Volume- XIII, 2018.
- Niyatih kena Baadhyate: Abhijnanashakuntalam, EBONG MOHYA, UGC Care List-1, August 2021.
- Routine Committee
- Prize Committee
- Remedial Course Committee