Dr. Sabita Mandal
Assistant Professor Department of Sanskrit
She is presently working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Sanskrit. She has published more than six articles in Various National and International Journals and presented three papers in National and International seminars.
Her research area is Sanskrit Sahitya Samalocana.
Currently, She is teaching the following courses:
- Raghuvamsa (1-20 Verses)
- History of Puranas
- Introduction to Sanskrit poetics
- Modern Sanskrit Literature
- Sanskrit Grammar
- General introduction on Sahitya Shastra
- Samolochonaya Darpane Abhigyanam Shakuntalam: Bankimchandrashya Rabindranathsya Cha Drishtikonata, Vyasasrih, ISSN-2320-2025, Vol XX (Part-II), 2021
- Niyatih kena Baadhyate: Abhijnanashakuntalam, EBONG MOHYA, UGC Care List-1, August 2021.
- Samskrita Sahitya Kavisamasya: Jivanibhittik samaalocanayaayaam Raamadasasenah, Vyasasrih, ISSN-2320-2025, Volume- XIII, 2018.
- Kalkuter Praacetas: Kavi tava Manobhumi, Quest, ISSN-2349-767X, Volume-3, Issue-2, 2017.
- Mahabharater Gandhari: Nari Tumi Maheeyasee, Uddalak, ISSN- 2320-9275, 2017
- Kaalvyavadhane Shakuntala: Pouranic Oitihya O Kalidasiya Udbartan, Uddalak, ISSN- 2320-9275, 2015
- Samaskrita Sahitya-samalocaner Bangiya Pathikrit: Vidyasagar, Uddalak, ISSN- 2320-9275, 2012-2013.
- Routine Committee
- Prize Committee
- Remedial Course Committee